Debit Card Fraud Monitoring
At American Community Bank & Trust, safeguarding your account is important to us. We offer comprehensive card monitoring to enhance your account security and peace of mind.
You should know that:
- Our Debit Card Fraud Monitoring tool reviews your normal card usage to determine abnormal patterns or unusual account activity.
- Combined with up-to-date industry fraud information, our monitoring tool will then evaluate your transaction.
- If your debit card has been identified as having potential fraudulent activity, you will be contacted by a Call Center Automated call. Please follow the prompts to determine if the transaction is authorized.
- If you respond that you did not authorize the transaction, your card will immediately be blocked to prevent any further fraud.
- In cases when the Call Center cannot reach you, they will leave a message. Your card may be temporarily blocked until you have the opportunity to return the call.
- Contact 877-253-8964 - enter your code from the message - then follow the automated prompts.
- We encourage you to contact the Call Center at 877-253-8964 or American Community Bank & Trust at 815-338-2300 should you question the validity of the message or any transactions posted to your account.